CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) POLICY
All our staff have been advised to practise good personal hygiene and to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell. We have implemented precautionary measures at our apartments in accordance with the guidelines from the World Health Organization and public health authorities in the United Kingdom. We have implemented an intensified cleaning and disinfecting regime across all of our apartments to ensure we are offering clean and safe apartments to all guests:
- Housekeeping staff follow a specific cleaning checklist to ensure all potential contact surfaces and contact points are cleaned with a specialist spray to combat coronavirus. Housekeeping staff wear appropriate masks and gloves when cleaning, which are disposed of following each apartment clean
- Apartments are fully aired between each stay
ARRIVAL & IN-HOUSE STAY
- We can arrange for self-access, where possible, and if required. Otherwise, we are still offering a personal meet and greet service. Meet and greet staff will be wearing face masks/coverings and will maintain social distancing.
- All apartments are provided with a special ‘kills Coronavirus’ spray, anti-bacterial handwash and anti-bacterial surface wipes for guests to use for continued self-protection whilst in residence.
- All guests must maintain social distancing during their stay and adhere to any social distancing / face covering measures as per UK Government guidelines. Guests encouraging social gatherings will be asked to leave and will be reported to the relevant authorities in line with UK Government guidelines.
In the event that a guest or any guests within their party experiences any symptoms of COVID-19 whilst staying with us, has been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19, or is in isolation, we request you notify us immediately. This will enable us to support all guests in the best way possible whilst also protecting our team and other residents.