The party season is upon us and for those of you who find yourselves in Hemel Hempstead this New Year’s Eve we’ve drawn up a list of some of the best celebrations in town;
- Converted stately home The Marchmont Arms is hosting a five course dinner complete with entertainment for revellers. The pub, which is in Piccotts End on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead, has open log fires and cosy alcoves; perfect for relaxing in when the partying gets too much!
- Country house hotel Shendish Manor has two options for party goers this New Year’s Eve. The first is its popular Gala Dinner which starts with a champagne reception, followed by a three course meal and dancing in to the early hours to a Blues and Jazz vocalist and disco. For those after a more laid back affair the hotel also offers a buffet and disco celebration. If you can’t decide on a driver there are a number of accommodation packages available.
- Sitting on the banks of the Grand Union Canal The Fishery Inn in Boxmoor is offering a five course meal and entertainment. Its outside terrace may not appeal in the early hours of New Year’s Day but the crackling log fires inside will more than compensate!
- If clubbing is more your thing then you can see the New Year in at The Function Rooms which is hosting an NYE Extravaganza.
- The town’s Verve Bar, Club and Lounge is hosting a Las Vegas Party Night featuring showgirls, poker, roulette, blackjack and champagne reception.